The New 2021 Canyon is available with its simplified line up of new available trims. This mid-size pickup has many advanced features that are unexpected for a vehicle of its size and has a starting MSRP of just under $26,500. Still providing the power you want with up to 369 lb ft of torque and the amount you can tow is up to 7,700 lbs. It has a full suite of safety features, design options, and trim levels.
Available Trim Levels
The 2021 Canyon offers multiple trim levels from the essential to the premium features.
- Canyon Elevation Standard - Starting MSRP $26,400
- Canyon Elevation - Starting MSPR $26,400 (Available in High Elevation Package)
- Canyon AT4 - Starting MSRP $38,200
- Canyon Denali - Starting MSRP $40,900
Here are some of the available safety features.
- Rear Park Assist
- Lane Departure Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Teen Driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Automatic Locking Rear Differential
- Duralife Brake Rotors
- StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control
The GMC Canyon is packed with functionality.
- 8" Touch Screen with Navigation
- Crew Cab with Seating for 5 (available in all trims)
- Crew Cab Offers Under-Seat Storage
- Quiet Interior Space
- Heated Front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- LED fog lamps
- EZ-lift and lower tailgate
- 13 Different upper tie-downs
Canyon Comparable Vehicles
Similar vehicles to the 2021 GMC Canyon